A Facility in Vermont is Looking for a Locum Tenens Radiologist (Colchester)
Compensation: $60,340.00 - $79,380.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
A Vermont-based medical facility needs locum tenens radiology coverage. The provider will work a seven day block schedule. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 20 patients on treatment. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Seven-day block schedule
- Licensing assistance available
- 20 patients on treatment on average
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: catheterization, computerized, ct scan, ct technologist, diagnostic, ndt, rad, radiology, scan, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...