Strategy Consultant 3
Compensation: $130,655.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Strategic Execution and Operations (SEO) focuses on achieving operational excellence across our businesses to enable the Company to execute more effectively against our regulatory priorities and further drive our transformation.The SEO office consists of teams that will work closely with our Independent Risk Management group, and across our business lines and enterprise functions, to implement our corporate risk strategy, standards, and process.Wells Fargo Regulatory Relations (WFRR) oversees regulatory relations for Wells Fargo. It ensures an organized and cohesive approach to interacting with regulators and leads the company's efforts to have a sustained and proactive dialogue on risk management to address regulatory expectations. It is responsible for developing and implementing the overall strategy for regulatory engagement, ensuring transparency and consistency of communications, providing oversight and guidance on the quality of regulatory responses, and ensuring adherence to enterprise-wide requirements.This is a strategic consulting within the Administration, Planning, and Logistics team within Wells Fargo Regulatory Relations. The Administration, Planning, and Logistics team enables the WFRR function to run effectively and efficiently, with consistent and transparent internal processes. This broadly includes strategic planning, initiative management, change management, logistics and administration, business systems management, confidential supervisory information ("CSI") and regulatory program management. This role will provide significant support for implementing systems, tools, and templates representing the business users of WFRR and line of business group regulatory relations teams (GRR). This role reports to the Head of the Business Systems Management. This team/role will be responsible managing a number of key functions for the Regulatory Relations team including developing and managing systems and tools for use in WFRR and in certain cases, across the Enterprise as they relate to regulatory engagement management.As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.Preferred Locations: 301 S College Street Charlotte, NC; 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA; 150 E 42nd Street New York, NY
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in drafting high and low-level business requirements artifacts, which may include functional & non-functional requirements, use-cases or user stories, based on reviews of policy documents, procedures, and work instructions and subject matter expert interviews
- 5-7 years of experience interviewing subject matter experts to extract/document specific requirements, resolving requirements conflicts, and capturing business user approval of documented requirements
- 5-7 years of experience using approved tools, language, methods, and documents, such as BRDs (business requirements documents), JIRA, Rally, Blueprint, or similar requirements management solutions
- 5-7 years of experience maintaining traceability between requirements and roadmaps/releases to ensure transparency between user needs and technology solutions
- 5-7 years of experience creating and/or delivering training materials, written communications, and job aids to users
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective relationships with key partnerships within technology, process engineering, change delivery, information testing, and the business
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effectively controlled records, documents and definitions as applied in the associated change management process
- Demonstrated ability to partner with functional QA testers to create test plans/testing scenarios to ensure end-product quality
- Demonstrated ability to consult with business partners to identify alternative approaches and document work-arounds for known issues
- Certification in process improvement and control methodologies such as Six Sigma, ITIL and COBIT -
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...