Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
With WunderLand it's a win-win: Our top creative, digital, and marketing talent get world-class opportunities, and our clients get elite talent-fast. We're a staffing, recruiting, and search firm offering full service solutions, including contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire. From writers and editors to web designers and print production artists, WunderLand talent is ready to hit the ground running. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, WunderLand employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. If you're a dynamic, hard-working team player who aspires to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives, we want to work with you. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than WunderLand.
The role of the Managing Director will be to hire, lead, inspire and mentor a team that could include Client Engagement Managers, Talent Engagement Managers, Account Managers and other internal support staff, as well as to develop new and existing business.
You will be expected to develop the team and business in a way that aligns with WunderLand's core values and mission. You will reinforce the goal of quickly presenting the most qualified candidates to specific client needs within geographic regions.
The Managing Director leads by example and fosters a team environment that encourages collaboration and positive attitudes along with a high degree of customer service.
- Collaborates with leadership team to develop a winning market plan. Translate that plan into realistic goals and work with your team to achieve those goals through relentless execution.
- Drives results by empowering others, coaching and personnel development.
- Provides weekly, monthly and quarterly updates to your team and the leadership team to ensure benchmarks are being achieved.
- Actively involved in community by attending local networking events.
- Builds and maintains a large social network (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and actively participates and shares valuable content with professional networks.
- Solicits business via sales phone calls, e-mails, client visits, networking events and conferences.
- Act as advocate and mentor for your team.
- Manage market P&L. Keying on revenue growth and driving profitability.
- 8+ years of staffing sales experience required, with at least 3 of those years in a staff management role.
- Proven success in growing revenue and profitability by gaining new business and expanding accounts.
- Passion for results.
- Proven flexibility to adapt to change as market needs shift.
- Possesses excellent communication and relationship-building skills, coupled with strong organizational and presentation ability, creativity, and a drive to succeed.
- Solid understanding of technology with a hunger to learn more.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and a results driven individual with a proven track record of performance excellence.
- Ability to work effectively in a results-oriented team environment.
- Previous experience in selling services at all levels and solid understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
- Accountability to achieve individual and team growth goals.
- Solid listening skills with a keen ability to anticipate client needs.
- Understanding of databases to track productivity.
- Resourceful, with a solid network of contacts developed by using social media and attending networking events on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage a multitude of projects and tasks.
What's in it for you?
- Experience working within the marketing, digital or creative staffing fields.
- Experience in thought leadership.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
- Our Culture:
- Career Development Opportunities:
- Community Programs:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Associated topics: advertise, business, demand generation, lead generation, marketplace, policy, relation, social media, solicitation, stewardship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...