Linium has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Payroll/Employee Benefit Specialist to join a fast-growing, tech-savvy firm located in the Capital Region. Our client offers innovative business solutions to growing businesses and has experienced double-digit growth for the past two years. With this position, you’ll enjoy a fun and engaging corporate culture with plenty of room for personal and professional development!
As the Payroll/Employee Benefit Specialist, you’ll be working directly with clients to answer payroll and employee benefit questions. You’ll also assist clients in the set up and processing of their payroll. Outstanding customer service skills along with great attention to detail are a must. This is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with lots of opportunity for cross-training.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ customer service, human resource or payroll processing experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
• Associates Degree is a business-related field desired but not required
To apply for this position please use the following job link: https://tinyurl.com/ybxzwmum
For more details on this role contact:
Michelle Conn, Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-3195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work With Linium for Your Permanent Job Search?
• We focus on meeting your individual career needs
• We give you the tools to stand out as a candidate
• We increase the number of jobs you apply for
• We are connected to the region’s best and fastest-growing firms
• We can offer positions only filled through professional recruitment firms
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com
, or on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.