# of Positions :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
job id - 212941BR
Responsible for learning and becoming proficient in a variety of technical roles, primarily, but not limited to studio technician and field technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Studio Technician:
• Operate microphones, audio boards, sound systems, video monitors, recording systems, lighting systems and switchers.
• Maintenance and preventative maintenance of studios.
• Works with the regional control room to set up and test remote studio productions. Reports deficiencies to Engineering.
• Facilitate live productions.
• Facilitate in studio guests.
• Edit broadcast material electronically using computers.
• Set-up, operate and maintain broadcast station computers and networks.
• Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made and making emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and
• Install broadcast equipment, troubleshoot equipment problems and perform maintenance on or minor repairs using hand
As a Field Technician:
• Edit broadcast material electronically using computers
• Set up and operate field transmission equipment outside the studio
• Operates Dejero and camera.
• Maintains communication with assignment desk, master control and reporters via cell phones.
• Participates in Field productions. To include but not limited to set up, tear down and production assignments.
Other operational duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• College degree in communications or related field preferred, or in the process of pursuing a degree in communications or related field.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
For more details go to URL.
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
7820 Crescent Executive Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :