# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
Start Date :
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
50% Contacts delinquent accounts by phone and mail; takes appropriate action to bring current.
15% Analyzes financial situation of delinquent borrowers; makes recommendations including financial counseling, extensions, workouts and repossessions.
10% Maintains accurate files and reports on all collections activity.
10% Maintains a high level of training and education pursuant to this position.
10% Informs management of trends in loan underwriting contributing to delinquency.
5% Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. To maintain accurate and complete records of all collection and recovery activity on assigned queue through Intellect.
2. To insure that collection activity is both within credit union policy and all relevant regulations.
3. To live the brand by providing friendly, professional and accurate service and support to both internal and external members.
4. To complete other duties as assigned, such as external insurance, mail, etc. in a timely manner.
5. To maintain delinquency and charge off ratios at or below national peer averages.
6. To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness using ADP eZLabor Manager.
7. To answer departmental calls through Apropos and return all correspondence within 24 hours.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO
See job description
1 Member Way
Syracuse, NY 13212
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :