# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
Hours per week:
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking an Entry level to a Junior level Water Resources Engineer in our Albany, NY office location.
The position involves assistance with the development of detailed plans, hydrologic & hydraulic models and reports for a wide variety of water resource engineering applications.
- Preparation of: stormwater management reports, stormwater pollution prevention plans, hydrologic & hydraulic studies, sediment & erosion control plans, dam breach analyses, SPDES & NPDES permit applications, floodplain evaluations and bridge scour analyses.
- Project involvement will range from civil site development to athletic facilities and parks, roadway and bridge construction and watershed planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required.
- Master's Degree is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Haestad Methods Software, TR-55, TR-20, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, ArcGIS, SWMM, AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with , HEC-GeoHMS, HEC-GeoRAS is preferred.
- CPESC and CPSWQ certifications preferred.
- EIT License is required, ability to obtain a PE within 5 years is preferred.
- Must respond positively to working in a fast paced environment, must be an organized individual with strong verbal and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CHA Consulting, Inc.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.
Our talented professionals strive to elate our clients in everything we do. We act as your single point of contact from start to finish, adapting teams, schedules, budgets and services to each unique challenge. Together with you, we design, study, manage, and build projects that enhance our world.
At CHA, engineering and client engagement go hand-in-hand. Providing both yields amazing value… and amazing results.
III Winners Circle
P.O. Box 5269
Albany, NY 12205
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :